Welcome to the 2018 Youth Sports page and thanks your your interest in this year's program! This will be our 16th year sponsoring our Youth Sports program and we hope you can be a part of this year’s program.
Here is some important information regarding this year’s program:
- Location: South Pointe Middle School 20671 Larkstone Drive Walnut, CA 91789.
- Dates and Time: Saturdays from June 9 to July 14, 2018 from 9:00am-10:15am
- Soccer is geared for ages 5-6. Bring your own ball. We recommend size 3 ball, and shin guards are required. It will be outdoors in the field area, so cleats are optional.
- Our basketball clinic is designed for ages 7-9. Bring your own ball, a size 5 ball is recommended, however use your discretion as to what size you think best fits your child.
- Our tennis clinic is designed for ages 8-12. Bring your own racket.
- After basketball has ended, we will have a time of open gym from 10:30 - 11:30. So, please feel free to stick around and shoot some hoops!
- Age requirement: Must meet minimum age by July 14, 2018.
- Children should wear comfortable attire (tennis shoes, shorts, hat).
- Please bring water for your child to keep them hydrated and apply sunscreen, especially for the outdoor sports.
- Registration includes a light snack, T-shirt, and award luncheon on Saturday, July 14th.
- Check in begins at 8:30am, June 9th. We appreciate your promptness.
We require that at least one parent or guardian remain with the child during the clinic for emergency purposes.
Registration fee is $65.00 per participant. Registration deadline is May 5th, 2018.
Enrollment is limited so register early! If you have questions regarding registration, please contact
Bonny Juan or Justine Niu at email@example.com or the church office at 909-595-8113. We hope to see you soon! Thank you for your support and participation.
To register, please click on the button below. You will be taken to our registration form.
NOTE: A $10 processing fee will be assessed for cancellations after May 18, 2018.
ATTN MOBILE USERS: If you are experiencing difficulties when completing your form using a mobile phone or tablet, please use a desktop or laptop to process your form.